Join Our Team
At ExtendMed, we are always seeking qualified individuals to join our company. We seek motivated self-starters, technology enthusiasts, and creative individuals to become a part of our close-knit team.
Please look around our website to learn more about the clients we serve and the solutions we offer. To look at our currently open positions, click here.
Employee Benefits & Rewards
ExtendMed is committed to the well-being of our employees. All of our employees have both comprehensive and competitive benefits that address their changing needs
- Medical Insurance (ExtendMed pays 100% of the monthly premium for each full-time employee)
- Dental Insurance (ExtendMed pays 100% of the monthly premium for each full-time employee)
- Vision Insurance
- Coverage for domestic partners and dependents (ExtendMed pays 30% of the employee’s dependent insurance premium)
- Short- and long-term disability
- Life Insurance
- Workers’ Compensation
- Employees are welcomed to enroll in a 401K plan after one month of work on the next enrollment day (January 1 and July 1). ExtendMed offers employer contributions to employees that have been with the company for at least three years
Additional Benefits and Rewards
- Competitive PTO program
- Eight paid company holidays (New Years Day, Memorial Day, Independence Day, Labor Day, Thanksgiving, Day after Thanksgiving, Christmas Eve, and Christmas) plus two personal holidays per year
- Access to building cafeteria
- Access to building recreation classes
Frequently Asked Questions
What is the neighborhood like?
ExtendMed is located in Downtown Evanston close to the Northwestern Campus. Our neighborhood has dozens of unique restaurants, plenty of stores, and is a short walk from Lake Michigan.
Is there public transportation?
ExtendMed is located about a block away from the Davis Street El Stop (Part of the Purple Line) and the Davis Street Metra Station. In addition, several bus routes (both PACE and CTA) have nearby bus stops.
What is the dress code?
At ExtendMed, we want our staff to feel comfortable. So, our dress code is casual. Most of our staff members wear jeans.
Currently there are no open positions.